The Routledge Handbook of Corpus Linguistics provides a timely overview of a dynamic and rapidly growing area with a widely applied methodology.
- The Routledge Handbook of Corpus Linguistics (Hardback) - Routledge;
- Step-by-Step DIY Rehearsal Guide for Your Formal Wedding or Civil Union (With This Kiss I Thee Wed Book 4)!
- The Routledge handbook of corpus linguistics (Book, ) [dytorafe.tk];
- Steve Biko (Ohio Short Histories of Africa).
- Advances in Planar Lipid Bilayers and Liposomes: 6!
- Not Found - dytorafe.tk.
- Schöne Baby-Strick-Muster (German Edition).
Through the electronic analysis of large bodies of text, corpus linguistics demonstrates and supports linguistic statements and assumptions. In recent years it has seen an ever-widening application in a variety of fields: Bringing together experts in the key areas of development and change, the handbook is structured around six themes which take the reader through building and designing a corpus to using a corpus to study literature and translation.
Each theme is preceded by a substantial overview of the area putting the subsequent themes into perspective.
The Routledge Handbook of Corpus Linguistics - Google Книги
What are the Basics of Analysing a Corpus? What Can Corpus Software Do? Xiaofei Lu Section 4: Using a Corpus for Language Research: Chris Greaves and Martin Warren Using a Corpus for Language Pedagogy and Methodology What is Data-Driven Learning?
Gaetenelle Gilquin and Sylviane Granger Passapong Sripichan Section 6: Martha Jones and Philip Durrant Elaine Vaughan Section 7: Using Corpora to Study Ltierature and Translation Dan McIntyre and Brian Walker Routledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics provide comprehensive overviews of the key topics in applied linguistics.
All entries for the handbooks are specially commissioned and written by leading scholars in the field.
- More Senior Moments (The Ones We Forgot).
- Routledge Handbooks Online.
- What is Kobo Super Points?!
- The Secrets He Kept.
Clear, accessible and carefully edited Routledge Handbooks in Applied Linguistics are the ideal resource for both advanced undergraduates and postgraduate students. Learn More about VitalSource Bookshelf.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
An eBook version of this title already exists in your shopping cart. If you would like to replace it with a different purchasing option please remove the current eBook option from your cart.
- Crescent Moon Rising;
- The Routledge handbook of corpus linguistics.
- Recommend to librarian.
The Routledge Handbook of Corpus Linguistics.