By having a formal and standardized process initiatives will be simpler to understand and will be comparable among them.
- The Victorian Painter and the Poets Wife!
- Violin Sonata in A Major, Movement 4 - Piano Score.
- IPS basics!
- Ciao Bella?
- Creating the Effective Primary School (Primary Essentials Series).
- The Squire & The Blacksmith (The Book of Squires 2);
- Review of Winning Investment Decisions () — Foreword Reviews;
Perform only those projects that are strategic aligned to your organization goals, keep the path! Are you interested in this Topic?
- Am I making the right investment decisions?.
- Many Happy Returns (PsyCop).
- Le lac dAnnecy et son plancton (French Edition)?
Home News Blog Am I making the right investment decisions? Am I making the right investment decisions? Why do projects fail over and over again?
An initiative analysis must depend on the process used and not on the person leading it. Moreover, the risks may lie in opposite directions.
Fleeing one may cause running into the other. Yet the investor has more than two opposing dangers, and casual avoidance of one risk may mean flirting with another. Knowing about the dangerous shoals can be helpful in navigating through the investment waters. He talks about the importance of a long-term perspective, identifies ways to minimize risk, discusses how to optimize benefits, and lays out some basic criteria for stock selection.
Winning investment portfolios: don’t forget the playbook
The author backs up his recommendations with specific examples as well as charts showing, over time, the rate of inflation and the Dow Jones Industrial Average. He addresses investment priorities for the stages of life but only briefly; in fact, this is one area that is somewhat lacking and deserves expansion. The book is well organized, carefully researched, clearly written, and instructive.
Reviewed by Barry Silverstein November 28, This article is not an endorsement, but a review.